Features & More Info
- Fits: Beretta PX4 Storm Full size, 92, M9A1, M92A1, M96A1 and other Beretta Pistols with rails that have at least 1.5" distance between the cross notch in the rail and the front of the trigger guard .
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
- Adjustable windage & elevation (up/down & left/right)
- Rock solid mount
- Battery door for easy battery replacement
- Deep orange/red 635nm laser beam (up to 5x brighter than 650nm red
- Easy installation
- Arma Laser buy back program
- Excellent customer care
- American innovation
Power: 630-635 m, <5mW CW (RED)
Beam Diameter: <5 mm
Beam Divergence: <1.5mRad
- Batteries: Type 386
- Battery Life: 3 hrs continuous on-time
- Visibility: 3/4 - 1 mile at night, 150 - 200 ft day time in doors, up to 40-50 ft day time outdoors
Utilizing a crisp, short-throw, tactile switch allowing for use with gloved hands, STINGRAY's control switch is exactly where your trigger finger will be when drawing your pistol using modern tactical techniques.
Made from the same DuPont Zytel Fiber Reinforced Nylon that most manufacturers use in polymer pistol frames - extremely tough and durable. Changing batteries is simple and easy with the convenient battery door.
*Please note that the STINGRAY does NOT fit the H&K USP or S&W SW9VE or SW40VE. It only fits pistols with a picatinny rail (rail with cross notches in it) Pistol must have at least 1.5" distance between the cross notch in the rail and the front of the trigger guard for this laser to fit.
Featuring a 5 year warranty, Uses commonly found 386 batteries. Fully adjustable for windage & elevation - AND STAYS ADJUSTED.
STINGRAY Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
STINGRAY Dealer Counter Sticker
Two (2) Applicator Lens Cleaning Brushes
Two (2) Silver Oxide 386 Batteries
Two (2) .035'' Laser Adjustment Hex Keys