Features & More Info
SIG SAUER STOPLITE(TM) STL-300J RIFLE VERTICAL LASER/LIGHT GRIP
The SIG SAUER STOPLITE(TM) is designed to operate as a standalone flashlight as well as attach to an accessory rail or double as a rifle vertical grip.
It features a strobe function which acts as a personal defense tool by disorienting the assailant. The light also features a fixed red laser aiming module and a built-in power receptacle. The power receptacle can drive a variety of optional interchangeable digital accessories. The STL-300J STOPLITE uses four CR123 batteries and features a 450 lumen LED with a four(4) position switch (Momentary, Steady, Off and Strobe).
FEATURES & SPECS
• Hand-held or Quad-Rail Mount
• Hot-Shoe electric outlet for add-on accessories
• Laser aiming module for pin-point accuracy
• Blinding 450-Lumen strobe, disorients assailants
• Uses four CR123 batteries
• Steady on/off switch
• Momentary on/off switch
• Soft rubber button switches (steady, strobe & independent laser)